Building think tanks that results in close friendships.
1. Each table will consist of 8 individuals, the team, and will be held weekly based on everyone's availability.
2. A minimum of 5 individuals are required to be present to begin the topic of discussion.
3. All sessions will have a topic that has been predetermined and discussed by the development group. The results of each topic will be reviewed and if there is new discovery, the information will be logged.
4. A comedian must be at every session.
5. Only the moderator may record the meetings.
6. At no time is anyone allowed to discuss their achievements.
7. The moderator will set the order in which contributors may respond.
8. It is imperative that everyone remains silent until it is their turn to speak.
9. Questions can be added in chat and the person speaking at the time can respond to the questions once they are done with their thoughts.
10. Designated comedians may comment at any time.
You are welcome to keep coming back here to see new content. However, a better option is to subscribe to my newsletter! You will get updates on new posts and special content that is only available to my subscribers.
Copyright © 2022 Philosopher's Quip - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by electricity and internet